The Lendo ICO launched on Saturday 28th April. In this first phase, the ELT tokens are just €0.20 and there are only 170 million tokens available.
Why Lendo is different to other blockchain loan companies
Want to know why Lendo is special? It’s bringing blockchain technology to the personal loans market in a way that no other Fintech startup has done. It’s not like any of the other blockchain loan companies out there, because it is regulated and only works with regulated lenders. There will never be a time when you can’t get a loan with Lendo because of a backlog of loan applications or shortage of funds.
Lendo members will have added benefits
Being part of the crowdsale will give you the advantage of being part of the community, having a share of vault fee profits and access to a debit card, an e-wallet and the all-important loans.
It’s really easy to take part in Lendo’s ICO especially if you take it step-by-step:
1. Go to lendo.io website and check out the ‘About’ tab. You’ll find information about the team and can look at their LinkedIn profiles.
2. Read the whitepapers — there are two of them. One is about the way in which Lendo’s blockchain-based platform answers a real life need for loans. The Technical paper explains the thinking behind the technology the choice of the ERc223 token standard and the security offered by the Lendo vault.
3. Join the Lendo Community. You’ll see the Community tab on the website home page. This will link you to our social media channels where you can watch the videos explaining different aspects of the project, read our articles and join the Telegram channel where you can ask questions about the project and the ICO.
4. Now you’re ready to Register for the ICO — just click on the ICO tab.
5. Once you’ve registered — it’s time to buy your ELT tokens. The ‘Buy ELT Tokens’ button is right at the top of the Lendo home page. All the payment methods are explained there — and the minimum amount you can put into the project is 0.12 ETH, although you don’t have to pay in ETH, you can pay with BTC or €s and £s.
You’ll also be able to read what the business and blockchain publications think about the Lendo project at the website.
In fact, everything you need to know is right there. Please leave your email address where it says ‘Keep me updated’ as well. That way you’ll receive our weekly newsletter.
We hope you’re as excited as we are about this project that is going to make it easier for you to get a cheaper, faster loan.